How Long Did It Really Take For That Offer To Credit? - Page 13 - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Offer Exchange This forum contains information on freebie site offers posted by members who have done them, as well as questions about offers. Feel free to ask about any freebie site offer you might be thinking of doing. Remember, canceling offers to avoid payment is considered fraud, so please do not talk about it in here! Any posts discussing offer cancellation will be deleted without notice.

Paradise Freebies

Old 01-31-2014, 11:59 AM   #121
I did bidzid 4 days ago on a trainn site and am still waiting for it to credit.

Old 01-31-2014, 12:05 PM   #122
Seems like several here have had problems with My Score. My last 2 refs both greened it. It took until the day after completion to credit. But both greened

Old 03-11-2014, 05:29 PM   #123
I love this idea! Moo Business Cards and Dollar Shave Club credited instantly. :-)

Old 05-12-2014, 01:16 AM   #124
Free credit score and Credit Report are instant. My Score never credited even after a full week. World Winner Slots was instant.

Old 05-23-2014, 12:29 PM   #125
That Coupon Site took me around 4 weeks, the first time it failed to get tracked and I had to contact Support of said respective freebie site. Videostripe took me less than 24 hours upon completion of the offer.

Old 05-27-2014, 05:30 AM   #126
LifeLock credit was instant, but you do have to confirm your account in order to get credit!!

This maybe the wrong way of doing it, but has always worked for me, on confirming new accounts to get credit. Leave site up and your confirmation of completion up(order page). Open new tab in browser and open your email, then click on the email with confirmation in it. Confirm and log into the offer account. Once it says you are confirmed, close out the tabs you just opened only, leaving the original two. If offer has not greened by now, then give it a little while longer and double check the requirement by going back to site page and looking(only) at the thumbnail of offer and pop-up it gives you. Make sure you did not have to "add" anything into that account of the offer.

**Do not check any other emails while in your email account. Remember that the site is still tracking your cookies in order to give you credit for the offer you just did, and you do not want anything getting in the way of this. Also having some sort of email notification in browser that will send you straight to inbox is a great thing to have for this. This way you have less "traffic" in your path to credit.**

Old 07-23-2014, 03:58 PM   #127
I just completed Real Player Cloud, Brian Buys, Pimsleur Approach, and ProDermagenix

They all credited immediately!
~Penney~

Old 08-30-2014, 09:44 PM   #128
Real Player Cloud and Video Stripe credited immediately for me.

Old 09-05-2014, 11:24 AM   #129
I recently did myscore which is same as Profinity Credit report). This offer doesn't credit on TRAINN. After doing offer I checked many places, everybody says, it doesn't credit.

I filed for MCR, hope it works.

Old 09-09-2014, 02:04 PM   #130
Default Gamefly?!
Is this list still current?? I see the original post is a few years old but there are still new posts... Just did Gamefly on Paradise Freebies and came to see how it credits. I'm worried b/c it froze on the payment screen for like 10 min but finally went through to my account.