A Note About the Freebie FAQ - If You are NEW, THIS IS FOR YOU! - Page 2 - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange » Get Started on TFX! » Newbie Exchange »

A Note About the Freebie FAQ - If You are NEW, THIS IS FOR YOU!

Newbie Exchange This is the place to introduce yourself on TFX. Check out some of the basic information for beginners if you are new to freebies, or just say hello and meet some new friends!

ForeverMan

Old 07-16-2010, 08:56 AM   #11
One thing many folks don't think about is....if YOU have a question, the odds are pretty high others have the same one, so...asking questions is helping not just yourself, but others...and ya haven't even tried!

Questions are the only real way to muddle through the sense of overwhelmed and confusion, seriously. When I first stared, there was huge quantities of skepticism and yeppers, even a lil fear...of the unknown, of course. All totally natural feelings...after all, we're up "here".

We can't see "faces", we don't really know who's behind the avatars...lol...we're missing all the "real" stuffies and in that, another reason why questions and conversation are always gonna be the way to go.

Old 07-21-2010, 04:33 PM   #12
My curiosity paid out well. I thought if I am not losing any money, for a promise to make money, why not try and see for myself. I am glad I put my doubts away, because looking at it, there was nothing for me to lose. It is good to be cautious, and know that scams are real. But it is also good to try out something even when in doubt, especially when there is nothing to lose.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:00 PM   #13
That is good to hear Moreen. Thanks for letting everyone know that this works

Old 07-22-2010, 05:24 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moreen View Post
My curiosity paid out well. I thought if I am not losing any money, for a promise to make money, why not try and see for myself. I am glad I put my doubts away, because looking at it, there was nothing for me to lose. It is good to be cautious, and know that scams are real. But it is also good to try out something even when in doubt, especially when there is nothing to lose.
Great testimonial and with 4 trades down, well...you would know!

We're naturally cautious....especially if we have no to little cash as it is...yet you have found out - as will others that give this a fair shake - nickels and dimes DO make dollars.....

At least here in the freebie world...thanks so much for sharing!

Old 07-25-2010, 04:55 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkboy View Post
Freebie FAQ Note: Boring, and INDISPENSABLE

Seriously guys, every question I've ever seen (I've seen a lot) asked by someone new to the game is covered in that FAQ.

Now, I do understand that this generation is governed by visual media, and that reading is something that no-one really bothers to do anymore, but I can't stress it enough... THIS IS WORTH YOUR TIME.

Find it at the top of the site under "Newbies", or HERE!

It's long, it's boring, and if you get through it, you will have more knowledge than you know what to do with. Spend a couple days just plowing your way through the information in it, and you'll never have another question again. Once you've covered it, follow up with the other tutorials found in the Freebie School forum, and the ones in the Resource Exchange as well. JUST DO IT! You'll be so glad you did.

I say it all over the site guys: PATIENCE and the ABILITY TO READ are the keys to winning the freebie game! Develop and use them, and you'll be just fine

By all means check out the Freebie FAQs!!! Just another valuable nugget of information provided by TFX to help you with all your questions!!! Most questions you may have will pobably be answered here, so I highly recommend you read this FIRST!!
PM me now or click one of the links below to check out my specials!
[url=http://www.thefreebieexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2298][COLOR="Red"][B]Trade Thread #1[/B][/COLOR][/url] | [url=http://www.thefreebieexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2763][B][COLOR="Red"]Trade Thread #2[/COLOR][/B][/url][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w110/delobar43/delobar.gif[/IMG]
[/CENTER]

Old 01-10-2011, 12:02 PM   #16
Thanks everybody. I was and still am confused. But I think every question can be found on those help pages. Thanks again, now I am gonna go read some more.

Old 01-10-2011, 01:47 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by slmoore View Post
Thanks everybody. I was and still am confused. But I think every question can be found on those help pages. Thanks again, now I am gonna go read some more.
I'm glad you found the Newbie Exchange threads helpful. No worries, though, if you are still confused. If you find yourself a trade partner, they can help clear up your confusion. We are all here to help you out.

Old 03-27-2011, 05:07 PM   #18
This forum is so interesting that I noticed several hours went really fast. I was just browsing the forum and learning the game. I think it's a good sign (that time went fast)

Old 04-09-2011, 04:52 PM   #19
There IS an awful lot of reading to be done as a newbie! I'm cool with that, I like reading and have already done quite a bit, but what I feel like I'm lacking is the context to truly make sense of it. But no worries. I'm hoping that spending some time wandering around the site and reading the forums will help me to start making sense of all the information. And I appreciate how friendly and fun everyone seems to be!
Myeo

Old 04-09-2011, 05:07 PM   #20
Hi, one way to bring it into focus is to contact some one and they can help you one on one. Most anybody here with an Approved Trader tag will help you get started, seems to me like the easiest way to learn the process. they can walk you through it and explain any questions you may have.