$49.95, unknown charge NEED HELP!!! - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Offer Exchange This forum contains information on freebie site offers posted by members who have done them, as well as questions about offers. Feel free to ask about any freebie site offer you might be thinking of doing. Remember, canceling offers to avoid payment is considered fraud, so please do not talk about it in here! Any posts discussing offer cancellation will be deleted without notice.

Trade Thread Stickies

Old 10-23-2015, 02:42 PM   #1
Default $49.95, unknown charge NEED HELP!!!
Today i was charged $49.95 on my Bank of america debit card from "THE RESOURCE SCOUT LLC PLEASANT GROV UT".

If i recall, i think this was charged after i completed an offer from a Government Grant website. They said they would charge $49.95 in order to authenticate my card, and refund afterwords. However its been 7 hours and no refund was placed.

I heard other people where charged more from this company even though they never heard of these people. Before they charge me again, can someone please tell me what i should do to get my money back if this amount is never refunded.

Old 10-23-2015, 02:50 PM   #2
The exact name of the offer is "Grant Money NOW! - Free Trail Offer"
This is still day one of my free trail as well.

Someone please help

Old 10-23-2015, 02:56 PM   #3
Calm down bro, the charge will drop. They just authenticate it to make sure you have the money on your card just in case if you try to keep the service after the trial period, then they can just grab it.

Old 10-23-2015, 04:49 PM   #4
This is probably just a hold on the money, so if you keep the product or service, the money will be there.

Once the trail period is almost up and if you decide that it is just not going to work for you, they will lift that hold. If there is any problem, you can always call your credit card company and they will take care of it for you.

This is another reason why it is better to use you credit card than a debit card.
YOUR FRIENDLY TRADER ♥♥Penney♥♥

Old 10-23-2015, 04:51 PM   #5
yeah as Quo replied. The charge will drop. I remember those days lol!!!
You will be fine.

Keep up the Great work
Kisione
My Honor to Help "You" out! Check out my Thread & PM ME ANYTIME
*CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW MUCH I'VE EARNED SINCE MAY 2013*

Old 10-23-2015, 07:16 PM   #6
Ok, that is very reassuring.
thanks you guys.

Old 10-23-2015, 07:28 PM   #7
Jusomgui,

I would like to talk to you about this. Please message me when you can.

Thanks

Old 10-24-2015, 08:29 AM   #8
Yeah they state that they will put a pre-authorization on your card. So it will fall off when you discontinue the offer at some point before trial end.

Old 10-24-2015, 11:19 AM   #9
Exclamation
Certainly unusual, but as everyone here has said it is probably a temporary thing and you should get your refund soon enough. If you don't, contact the site. It may just be an error on their end (unless there's something in their TOS you may have missed) or your bank maybe holding the refund because they've temporarily locked your account over what they figure is "suspicious activity". If that's the case, call them or go into your local branch and they should clear it up for you!

Old 10-02-2017, 06:36 PM   #10
That happened to me once, I always overlooked some of the fine print until that happened to me. Did you ever get refunded? I had called right away when it happened and they refunded me right away. I forget which company it was.