Problem going green - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Referral Bank/Fire Escape Questions Answers to virtually every common question about the Free Referral Banks and Fire Escape options can be found in here. Be sure to look through the forum before you post, odds are it's already been asked!

TFX Trader Insurance

Old 04-23-2017, 10:25 AM   #1
Default Problem going green
It doesn't matter how many times I try referral sites, I can never go green, ever.

Is there anyway around it.

Roz

Old 04-23-2017, 04:34 PM   #2
Arrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhjones7380 View Post
It doesn't matter how many times I try referral sites, I can never go green, ever.

Roz
You have to complete at least 2 trades in order to post a trade thread.

Also, if you don't complete a trade you won't have any sites to send your new people to and how will you be able to help them go green, if you can't do that yourself.

Just ask for help from your Mentor and they will be able to find out what your problem is and once you find that out you should be able to go green.

Hope that helps and Best Wishes,
~Penney~
YOUR FRIENDLY TRADER ♥♥Penney♥♥

Old 08-25-2017, 10:30 PM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhjones7380 View Post

Roz

There are very few reasons on why a person "can't" green a site now a days. The biggest reason, and even it is getting harder to do, is location, as in where you live.

The most common problem is human error. There are guidelines you have to follow in order to get credit for the offers you are doing on the site. If you do not follow those guidelines to the letter, you will not get credit. Your Guide or the Trader you are working with will tell you what these guidelines are, but if you read on the site you are greening, they will also have the guidelines to follow. This is just one the reasons, we tell everyone in our welcome to the forum letters to READ.