Offer Question - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Resource Exchange Have questions? Ask them here For more advanced questions relating to freebies. Ask & answer any freebie related questions here, or post anything you think might help make the freebie ride a little smoother for your fellow members!

Paradise Freebies

Old 01-18-2015, 04:04 PM   #1
Arrow Offer Question
Is it possible to freebies a career? A full time job? Because I'm looking to make at least 100K per year. PLZ let me know in your experience if freebies or another form of online marketing can get me there

Also, for sites like Trainn, freebieJeebie, and such... When getting referrals for different products, can you do the same offer over and over again? How many times can use each site? And can you order the same prize each time? Thanks

Last edited by csanders34; 01-18-2015 at 05:18 PM.

Old 01-18-2015, 05:21 PM   #2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adawg15 View Post
Is it possible to freebies a career? A full time job? Because I'm looking to make at least 100K per year. PLZ let me know in your experience if freebies or another form of online marketing can get me there

Also, for sites like Trainn, freebieJeebie, and such... When getting referrals for different products, can you do the same offer over and over again? How many times can use each site? And can you order the same prize each time? Thanks

Doing freebies now a days and making the kind of money you want to make, is going to be hard to do on a forum. You are going to have to branch out. Who ever you decide to work with, either your Guide or a Trusted Trader, can help you here.

And no, you can not do the same offer twice. No matter if it greens or not on a site. Once you complete an offer, you can not do it again. This is why you are told to look offers over before deciding on which sites you want to do, and plan out what offers you want to do on what sites.

Old 01-18-2015, 08:48 PM   #3
Freebie Trading is a Great Way to make Extra Money or working on getting a Mac, Laptop, Game etc. 100 K a year can be achievable but as Csanders replied, you'll need to do more work outside of the forum.

You can only do 1 offer once!!!
But once you green a site or complete the offer requirement for a freebie site, you can send as many refs as you can and make money unlimited. or you can order as many prize as you want.

Hope this help
Kisione
My Honor to Help "You" out! Check out my Thread & PM ME ANYTIME
*CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW MUCH I'VE EARNED SINCE MAY 2013*

Old 01-19-2015, 01:09 PM   #4
Good question...I want to know too.

Sorry, so this only extra money? What kind of extra money can you make?

Last edited by csanders34; 01-19-2015 at 03:05 PM. Reason: double post

Old 01-19-2015, 03:06 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by grout2 View Post
Good question...I want to know too.

Sorry, so this only extra money? What kind of extra money can you make?

The amount you make all depends on how hard you work it. The more you promote this and work it, the more you make. Just like with anything else you do.