What is offer mapping? - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Resource Exchange Have questions? Ask them here For more advanced questions relating to freebies. Ask & answer any freebie related questions here, or post anything you think might help make the freebie ride a little smoother for your fellow members!

TFX Merchandise

Old 06-04-2015, 06:01 AM   #1
Default What is offer mapping?
Yeah so what is offer mapping?

Old 06-04-2015, 06:27 AM   #2
Hey Chris,

Offer mapping is when you have several sites lined up that you plan on doing. You plan out what sites you are going to do on each one of those sites so you can complete as many of the of those trades as you possible can for the least amount of money. You are also doing the wanted offers on the site that gives you the most credit for that offer.

Most traders will suggest that you "plan out" your offers--this is the same thing. This is why you are told to always look at the offers for each site before asking for that trade.

Old 06-04-2015, 07:39 AM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by csanders34 View Post
Hey Chris,

Offer mapping is when you have several sites lined up that you plan on doing. You plan out what sites you are going to do on each one of those sites so you can complete as many of the of those trades as you possible can for the least amount of money. You are also doing the wanted offers on the site that gives you the most credit for that offer.

Most traders will suggest that you "plan out" your offers--this is the same thing. This is why you are told to always look at the offers for each site before asking for that trade.
Thank you for clearing things up Cathy!

Old 06-04-2015, 07:38 PM   #4
Hi Chris,
I recently started here at TFX too, and am also new to doing freebie sites, but just wanted to add a couple of comments.

The time it takes to review or map out the offers you want to do on the different Prime networks (and their sub-sites) is really worth it, because:

(1) it greatly increases the likelihood of "greening" a site,
(2) allows you to have more productivity while doing the offers (less time looking around between completing offers),
(3) it can eliminate or reduce the feeling of frustration when working on a freebie site,
(4) it empowers you to be in control of what you are doing instead of having to deal with the "unknown" (does this site have the offers I want? or not), and
(5) it would contribute to a reputation of reliability if when we initiate a trade agreement to green a freebie web site that we are then able to complete the task.

Mapping out which offers I want to do also allows me to look at at how much credit each offer is worth and how many I will need to do to meet the freebie site requirement (to = 1 credit, for example). This kind of planning ahead, as the experienced mentors recommend, just makes sense.

I've been keeping a written record of which offers I plan to do and the details of the offer. This is saving me the time of having to go back later looking for email confirmations or back to the web site to search for offer details or missing information.

The way I see it, if I'm serious about making some money with freebies, I want to do all I can to keep track of my offers, while I gain experience and learn from those who are successful at freebie trading.

Good luck Chris

Cher66

Old 06-05-2015, 04:11 AM   #5
Yes I have been doing the same! keeping detailed written records of the offers I've been completing, it makes it very easy to refer back to