video stripe offer - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Offer Exchange This forum contains information on freebie site offers posted by members who have done them, as well as questions about offers. Feel free to ask about any freebie site offer you might be thinking of doing. Remember, canceling offers to avoid payment is considered fraud, so please do not talk about it in here! Any posts discussing offer cancellation will be deleted without notice.

TFX Merchandise

Old 01-05-2015, 11:29 PM   #1
Default video stripe offer
Has anyone done this offer? it says it costs $1. share you experiences with it, im thinking about doing it.

Old 01-06-2015, 12:48 AM   #2
Great offer that credits well. Truly only cost a dollar during trial.

Old 01-06-2015, 01:12 AM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by csanders34 View Post
Great offer that credits well. Truly only cost a dollar during trial.
thanks for letting us know!

Old 01-12-2015, 10:00 AM   #4
Where do you fin d the offers?

Old 01-12-2015, 10:13 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmabnks View Post
Where do you fin d the offers?

The offers are found on the sites that you are referred to. You will be required to do so many offers in order to meet site requirement to go green. Once you go green, you will be paid by your trader. Each site is worth so much, and the higher the amount the site is worth the more offers you will have to do.

Old 01-12-2015, 10:16 AM   #6
Ok, so I need to get referred to a some sites. Do you suggest someone or can you do it for me?

Old 01-12-2015, 10:19 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmabnks View Post
Ok, so I need to get referred to a some sites. Do you suggest someone or can you do it for me?

Yes you need to be referred to the site in order to get paid for doing the offers. No I can not suggest any one trader by name. I can suggest that you get with either your Guide(shows up as your Friend on your profile) or someone you are comfortable with(preferably a Trusted Trader).

Old 05-08-2015, 12:53 PM   #8
Supposedly, the $1 charge is credited back immediately, and you're only charged if you go over the trial. I just signed up with them about an hour ago, and there are actually two (2) $1 charges, so we'll see.

Old 06-06-2015, 02:18 AM   #9
I also completed this offer, relatively easy and simple, received my credits straight away

Old 06-06-2015, 04:36 AM   #10
Ive done it! it is really just $1 but when I signed up for it they accidentally charged me 2 times. in the end they credited back my credit card o everything worked out. Nice people though