Baked & Delicious - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Offer Exchange This forum contains information on freebie site offers posted by members who have done them, as well as questions about offers. Feel free to ask about any freebie site offer you might be thinking of doing. Remember, canceling offers to avoid payment is considered fraud, so please do not talk about it in here! Any posts discussing offer cancellation will be deleted without notice.

TFX Merchandise

Old 03-22-2013, 01:38 PM   #1
Thumbs up Baked & Delicious
I completed the offer for Baked & Delicious on March 7th. I received my magazine & silicone cupcake bakeware early this week. My children love helping in the kitchen so when they saw the colorful silicone cups they were excited. They've already made muffins and I'm sure they will be baking up a batch of cupcakes and other goodies in no time.

I just wanted to share how pleased I am with the speed of delivery.

Old 03-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #2
yeah i got mine too recently! very cool!

Old 03-28-2013, 05:15 PM   #3
Thanks for sharing! I will try to complete that offer next time. Some of the offers do take a while to ship, it is great to know that this offer does not.

Old 04-06-2013, 10:47 AM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReflxnsOfGrace View Post
I completed the offer for Baked & Delicious on March 7th. I received my magazine & silicone cupcake bakeware early this week. My children love helping in the kitchen so when they saw the colorful silicone cups they were excited. They've already made muffins and I'm sure they will be baking up a batch of cupcakes and other goodies in no time.

I just wanted to share how pleased I am with the speed of delivery.
i did that offer and gave it to my Ms Bake'alot neighbor, she really liked them.

Old 04-06-2013, 02:02 PM   #5
I'm looking to do that offer so my wife can bake me some cupcakes lol

Old 04-06-2013, 05:46 PM   #6
Smile
Thanks for the idea. I will have to try that offer.
Calico1960---->Trusted Trader-->TFX Mentor & Personal Guide-->Visit My Page--->Or send me a PM--->Don't forget to READ the-->Rules & Guidelines<---> I Have Many Sites to Offer-->Use This Link to See My List-->Look-->HERE<-- For My TR

Old 07-17-2015, 09:16 PM   #7
Can someone please explain exactly what offer is? Are you signing up to receive items on a regular basis or what? The offer page and the TOS don't really explain this.

Thanks!

Old 07-17-2015, 09:28 PM   #8
It is a membership offer. When you sign up you get 6 silicone cupcake tins and you are enrolled in the membership. You are sent new bake ware every 3 weeks if I remember correctly.
8 Year Trader/Mentor, TFX Guide and #1 Trader
PHONE HELP AVAILABLE!!!!

Old 07-17-2015, 09:29 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by catwoman216 View Post
It is a membership offer. When you sign up you get 6 silicone cupcake tins and you are enrolled in the membership. You are sent new bake ware every 3 weeks if I remember correctly.
Thanks, Cat!