Offer question "MyPC Backup - Purchase A Plan!" - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Offer Exchange This forum contains information on freebie site offers posted by members who have done them, as well as questions about offers. Feel free to ask about any freebie site offer you might be thinking of doing. Remember, canceling offers to avoid payment is considered fraud, so please do not talk about it in here! Any posts discussing offer cancellation will be deleted without notice.

Paradise Freebies

Old 10-26-2015, 06:17 PM   #1
Default Offer question "MyPC Backup - Purchase A Plan!"
If i purchase my PC backup and take a two years premium plan, how will they bill me, monthly, yearly or for the entire two years at once? (two years is just an example, i may take the six month plan, or annual plan, depending on the answer)

Second question: If I take this plan and decide to cancel in a month, will they bill me for the entire two years (or six months, or year, etc) or only for the month I used it?

Old 10-26-2015, 08:33 PM   #2
The plan length you choice is what you are billed for at the time of purchase. There is no refund, I believe, as it is a digital service they are offering. So if you get the 2 yr plan and only use for a month, they you have 21 months of paid service to either sit there or to give to someone else as a gift.

Old 10-26-2015, 09:37 PM   #3
thanks, I'll take note of this.

Old 10-27-2015, 06:34 PM   #4
Also if you were to get say the 6 month, year, etc. plan and cancel it a month or even 2 months later your credit will be revoked.
8 Year Trader/Mentor, TFX Guide and #1 Trader
PHONE HELP AVAILABLE!!!!