Nutrisystem offer on ZNZ - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Offer Exchange This forum contains information on freebie site offers posted by members who have done them, as well as questions about offers. Feel free to ask about any freebie site offer you might be thinking of doing. Remember, canceling offers to avoid payment is considered fraud, so please do not talk about it in here! Any posts discussing offer cancellation will be deleted without notice.

TFX Trader Insurance

Old 03-20-2016, 09:22 AM   #1
Default Nutrisystem offer on ZNZ
So, I see this offer is available to US residents on ZNZ for 1.00 credit. Has anyone done it? I want to promote ZNZ, since Nutrisystem looks like a great offer for anyone who wants to get healthy, but I know it's a bit expensive. Anyone else looking into this offer? It's nice to see a single offer that can get you full credit on one of the higher-payout ZNZ sites.

Last edited by forestfreebies; 03-20-2016 at 11:00 AM.

Old 03-20-2016, 10:59 AM   #2
Just a clarification that I am not promoting this offer directly -- just suggesting that it might be an interesting offer to do, among many others.

Old 03-20-2016, 11:41 AM   #3
I joined Nutrisystem and it works, nice to see it as an offer.
Way to go ZNZ!

If anyone wants to join Nutrisystem, I can get you a $30 off discount.
Let me know,
~Penney~
YOUR FRIENDLY TRADER ♥♥Penney♥♥

Old 03-20-2016, 03:40 PM   #4
Awesome, Penney - I am happy to hear it's working for you! And yes, I agree that it's awesome that it's available on ZNZ. Go ZNZ go!

Old 03-21-2016, 03:48 AM   #5
I haven't tried it I want to but I heard that the food wasn't worth it
But idk has anyone tried the food
How expensive is it

Old 03-21-2016, 08:25 AM   #6
Hi Tram8811 -- you can read Penney's post above, where she discusses her positive experience with Nutrisystem. My grandmother tried it a few years ago; she enjoyed the food and lost weight as well. I believe the Basic Plan costs $224 per month, and this includes all meals. I haven't tried it myself, though it does sound very intriguing! I think Penney is the gal to go to fpr the latest info on Nutrisystem. If you decide to go for it, I wish you the best of luck!