Are you logged in to TFX today? Say HELLO! - Page 2 - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Everything eXchange All off-topic discussion in here! Remember, this is an all-ages site! Please post all games in the "Forum Games" sub-forum.

TFX Merchandise

Old 07-16-2010, 03:42 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by talker View Post
hello, i did not know you were so lonely. lol I logged in to see that sweet baby picture you have up. how old is he now?

talker
He is a month shy of two now... and #5 is 5 months. She'll be my next avatar more than likely.

TFX GUIDE: Run through this and you will know your way around.

TFX RULES: Of course.

FREE REFERRAL BANKS: Need refs? Sign up

Old 07-16-2010, 04:15 PM   #12
LOL I'm logged in for now...my wonderful day was mostly spent at the doctor's office....just love Worker's Comp!!
PM me now or click one of the links below to check out my specials!
[url=http://www.thefreebieexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2298][COLOR="Red"][B]Trade Thread #1[/B][/COLOR][/url] | [url=http://www.thefreebieexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2763][B][COLOR="Red"]Trade Thread #2[/COLOR][/B][/url][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[IMG]http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w110/delobar43/delobar.gif[/IMG]
[/CENTER]

Old 07-16-2010, 04:17 PM   #13
Step 3 is to make at least 5 friends at TFX

Old 07-16-2010, 04:33 PM   #14
hey hey h is here because he got a half day off work for the first time in a year!! woohoo
EXPERIENCED TRADER WITH OVER 300+ TRADES INDUSTRY WIDE
PM ME to Get Started TODAY

Old 07-16-2010, 08:14 PM   #15
HELLO TO EVERY BODY WHOOO HOOO IT IS SOOOO HOT HERE IN SO CAL!!!

Old 07-16-2010, 08:47 PM   #16
Hey Everyone! It is so hot here in Florida also!

Old 07-16-2010, 08:55 PM   #17
lol....and I logged in - again - today just 'cause I could Always hoping for a greener reason but hey...this is the second home to many and how kewl for folks to actually SAY something...for a change

Rock on!

Old 07-16-2010, 09:35 PM   #18
I'm baaackkkk....

And you all thought you got rid of me

Old 07-16-2010, 11:25 PM   #19
Hello all. I logged in today kinda late and posting but i guess i do have something good to say.I needed my ref link to send people from my blog I'm working on to a good forum.I know TFX is a great trading forum and I am sure some one new to freebies can get all they need here.With trading C4R or G4G or referral banks anyone can get a great start here.This is my first blog but if i can do it anyone can do it.If you don't have a blog or Squidoo lens,website or something of that nature it really can help you get some greens and interest in freebies in general.There more out there promoting freebies getting people to forums really is good for everyone.I've been in freebies for 2 long years now and seen the industry do a 360 pretty much.People seem to be taking the time to learn the business more now than before and it seems easier to actually get people interested and greening sites.Freebies truly needs to go completely International and I'm sure more and more offers will show up for people all around the world.With social media sites as big as they are today and the amount of time people actually spend on the computer daily I feel freebies can grow bigger and better than ever.Even if you have a simple blog its better than nothing.Take the time to learn SEO and niche marketing,such as a particular freebie and it can pay of greatly.

Money Never Sleeps, Why DO You?

Old 07-17-2010, 12:56 AM   #20
Well it's tomorrow so I get another post

I logged in because for whatever reason I'm not tired lol but the plus side is that I'm watching this very good movie! IDK what it's called but it's about these people that have "premonitions" who see all these people dying in a huge accident so they stop it and now they are on death's list because they were supposed to die but they didn't. Now they're dying in freak accidents one by one!

It's creepy but very good lol

EDIT- I think it's called Final Fantasy though I could be wrong

Last edited by Referraljw; 07-17-2010 at 01:06 AM.