world winner slots offer on trainn - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Offer Exchange This forum contains information on freebie site offers posted by members who have done them, as well as questions about offers. Feel free to ask about any freebie site offer you might be thinking of doing. Remember, canceling offers to avoid payment is considered fraud, so please do not talk about it in here! Any posts discussing offer cancellation will be deleted without notice.

Trade Thread Stickies

Old 09-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #1
Default world winner slots offer on trainn
anyone do this offer? you can pay though paypal, you have to purchase tokens and then play 2 games with them. the minimum purchase for coins is $9. if you did this offer, how well did it credit?

Old 09-06-2013, 11:43 PM   #2
I did this offer a few years ago. You sign up, deposit and play $10. Once you play that $10, it usually credit in an hour or so.
You can also win money too
Hope this help
Kisione
My Honor to Help "You" out! Check out my Thread & PM ME ANYTIME
*CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW MUCH I'VE EARNED SINCE MAY 2013*

Old 09-07-2013, 04:40 AM   #3
Wow I've never done a game offer before. They actually let you deposit through paypal as well? I thought deposits had to be done through debit cards or credit cards.

Old 09-07-2013, 11:35 AM   #4
Sounds neat! I actually have Game Duel on my list of offers to complete once I open up a bit more room on my credit card

Old 09-11-2013, 06:39 PM   #5
Hmmm, I haven't seen an offer like that yet. I'll keep my eye out. I have seen a game show network offer that lets you play games like wheel of fortune, jeopardy...similar concept. Invest $10 then play the $10 worth of tokens & it should credit. Don't know if you can win money on that though.

Old 09-11-2013, 06:43 PM   #6
Worldwinner is a legt offer, I did it a while back and actually won a few bucks

Old 10-20-2013, 09:12 PM   #7
If I have already signed up to World Winner can I also complete World Winner Slots?

Old 11-12-2013, 08:34 PM   #8
i am wondering the same thing about the world winner slots site. i did world winner cash game and i won my 10 deposit back plus about 3 bux so it was a great offer for me ;]

Old 11-12-2013, 08:45 PM   #9
If you have did the older WorldWinner Game offer you can do either the WorldWinner Slots or the WorldWinner Bingo but you can't do both of these together they are on a different network from the other WorldWinner and that is why it shows on some sites Game Show Network. Hope this helps you out.
PM Me HERE*~*View My Trade Thread HERE

Old 12-30-2013, 05:16 PM   #10
Worldwinner is legit I used them to complete a trade on a trainn site yesterday. The credit was fast I ended up playing the games for awhile before I even knew I had the credit lol