world winner slots offer on trainn - Page 2 - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Offer Exchange This forum contains information on freebie site offers posted by members who have done them, as well as questions about offers. Feel free to ask about any freebie site offer you might be thinking of doing. Remember, canceling offers to avoid payment is considered fraud, so please do not talk about it in here! Any posts discussing offer cancellation will be deleted without notice.

TFX Merchandise

Old 01-03-2014, 09:56 AM   #11
I thought you couldnt do the same on those Marie, form what i heard, they all the same i did game duell and world winner far as the other ones i never tried cause i was told they were all the same, but with saying that there actually not, cause they are different games, so hmmmmm?

Old 01-03-2014, 01:07 PM   #12
It sounds like a fun offer. I'm gonna try this one.

Old 01-04-2014, 06:28 AM   #13
Just did this offer, and surprisingly it credited instantly, I mean literally........ok well maybe not literally, but it took literally ten seconds.
Plus its fun too, I like that hat game personally

Life is A Story, Our Reality is A collection Of Millions of Stories Bonded Together To Make What is Called A Timeline. But, As With Every Story, With A Few Minor Changes, The Story Woven Out Of The Threads That Make Up Our Lives Can Be Drastically Altered. Every Story Can Be Told Differently, And That Story, in Turn, Will Affect All Other Stories.-Melchior, Guru Of Life, Zeal Kingdom 12,000 B.C.

Old 01-04-2014, 06:32 AM   #14
Default slots
will have to try that site.

Old 01-25-2014, 04:34 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Rose Marie View Post
If you have did the older WorldWinner Game offer you can do either the WorldWinner Slots or the WorldWinner Bingo but you can't do both of these together they are on a different network from the other WorldWinner and that is why it shows on some sites Game Show Network. Hope this helps you out.
Sup Marie well whats the older version because i did game duel and i guess the older world winner probably early last years or or late 2012, because these all look updated and newer, but i was told you cant do another World Winner which i thought was odd cause they different games,,but let me know if you can cause i been passing them bye..

Old 01-25-2014, 05:04 PM   #16
Sounds like a fun offer, I think this will be the next one I do on the next TRAINN site I complete

Old 01-25-2014, 07:55 PM   #17
Did this offer about an hour ago, still waiting for it to credit

Old 01-25-2014, 08:00 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalM0819 View Post
Did this offer about an hour ago, still waiting for it to credit
Did you play out most of your deposit? This offer will not credit until you do so.
9Year Trader/Mentor, TFX Guide and #1 Trader
PHONE HELP AVAILABLE!!!!

Old 02-04-2014, 09:41 AM   #19
I did not realize that. I played about 6 or 7 games. It said you had to play 5. I'll have to use up the rest of my deposit and see what happens.

Old 02-04-2014, 10:05 AM   #20
Before I got to even play they closed my account on both the fan duel and GSN!! I had every intent on playing but I guess I was not fast enough. I looked and I am still green on both sites and worldwinner GSN returned $10 to my paypal and never gave me a reason for the refund or cancel of account.