world winner slots offer on trainn - Page 3 - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Offer Exchange This forum contains information on freebie site offers posted by members who have done them, as well as questions about offers. Feel free to ask about any freebie site offer you might be thinking of doing. Remember, canceling offers to avoid payment is considered fraud, so please do not talk about it in here! Any posts discussing offer cancellation will be deleted without notice.

ForeverMan

Old 02-04-2014, 10:20 AM   #21
Well I just checked my email and they have answered a support ticket that I had sent requesting the reason for the account being closed. The reason they gave is that my account activity raised a red flag in system and they now want me to send them a copy of drivers license and credit card to verify my information and then they will open account. They are returning my $10 to my paypal also. GSN never responded to my support ticket. Has this happened to anyone else and will they revoke my credit if I do not sent them my info?

Old 02-04-2014, 10:24 AM   #22
IDK, DL i can see, credit card, not so sure I would send copy of it. That dont sound right. Hold up, I`ll do some checking

I never respond to email requests for info. Too many fake emails

Old 02-04-2014, 10:31 AM   #23
I just logged in at WW, I suggest you do same and sent ticket to their help desk, "player services" The credit card part just doesnt sound right.

Old 02-04-2014, 10:36 AM   #24
That's what I was thinking too dandy. I just checked and I am still green on both sites and have been refunded by worldwinner GSN.

Old 02-04-2014, 10:40 AM   #25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim990811 View Post
That's what I was thinking too dandy. I just checked and I am still green on both sites and have been refunded by worldwinner GSN.
WW does contact by email, I get them all the time, but CC request seems out of line. DL request is normal, if you do send it, make sure # is covered, all they need is name and address. Wonder why if they refunded they still want ID?

Old 02-04-2014, 12:51 PM   #26
Good luck! Hope it works out!

Old 02-04-2014, 02:11 PM   #27
Default World winner
I Recently signed up with World Winner and it has been over a week and a half now and I never received credit after depositing $10.00 which was the required amount to receive the credit. This was through Ourloot2boot offer site though. I put in a couple of support tickets and no response yet. Hopefully I will hear from them soon!

Old 02-04-2014, 02:11 PM   #28
Good Luck!!

Old 05-10-2014, 11:25 PM   #29
I just signed up and I guess there is a bonus offer where it gives me tokens when I sign up. Must I still purchase tokens, or can I just play a bunch of games to get my credit?

Old 05-10-2014, 11:30 PM   #30
If it is in the requirements that you purchase tokens to get credit for the offer, then you must purchase tokens to get credit. Also if it says to play the whole amount, that is what you have to do. Go back and read the requirements to get credit for offer, from the site you are doing. This is the best way to do it.

Happy Trading