world winner slots offer on trainn - Page 4 - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Offer Exchange This forum contains information on freebie site offers posted by members who have done them, as well as questions about offers. Feel free to ask about any freebie site offer you might be thinking of doing. Remember, canceling offers to avoid payment is considered fraud, so please do not talk about it in here! Any posts discussing offer cancellation will be deleted without notice.

TFX Trader Insurance

Old 05-11-2014, 12:50 AM   #31
It says to purchase tokens and play 2 games. You don't think trainn would be kind and give me the requirement if I use my tokens to win more tokens, huh? Likely not..

Old 05-11-2014, 01:14 AM   #32
No, not how it works. Must follow the requirements listed.

Old 11-08-2014, 11:12 AM   #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by catwoman216 View Post
Did you play out most of your deposit? This offer will not credit until you do so.
I don't get why they don't make the requirements clear. So do you have to play 2 games alone of your $10 deposit or do you have to play 2 games AND the majority of that $10 deposit?

Old 11-08-2014, 11:32 AM   #34
Trainn dont have anything to do with it, and why not just play the $10? You getting paid to do it

Old 11-08-2014, 01:10 PM   #35
The offer credits within 8-24 hours when you play more then half of your deposit and 2 games.

Old 01-02-2015, 04:45 AM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanB View Post
It says to purchase tokens and play 2 games. You don't think trainn would be kind and give me the requirement if I use my tokens to win more tokens, huh? Likely not..
Whether you win or lose, you will get credit as long as you meet the offer requirements.