Flare offer - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Offer Exchange This forum contains information on freebie site offers posted by members who have done them, as well as questions about offers. Feel free to ask about any freebie site offer you might be thinking of doing. Remember, canceling offers to avoid payment is considered fraud, so please do not talk about it in here! Any posts discussing offer cancellation will be deleted without notice.

Paradise Freebies

Old 08-02-2015, 10:52 AM   #1
Default Flare offer
Has anyone done the flare offer on train?? How does it credit and are there any hidden costs at all. Thanks

Old 08-02-2015, 11:57 AM   #2
Haven't done it. But others have told me if you put in the promo code as it says in the requirements, it'll be $10

Old 08-02-2015, 12:53 PM   #3
the write up on it in train say first month free so maybe that is to make sure you stay over that and pay for the second month up front. Hopefully maybe someone will know thanks

Old 08-02-2015, 01:16 PM   #4
I think I was told that you pay the two months up front which is $20 but once you put in the promo code, the $20 is then cut down to about $10 or $10.62 or something for the two months

Old 08-02-2015, 06:00 PM   #5
I did it on Paradise Freebies. It is actually $21 and some change up front because you have to get the mini console. You do get the 1st month of ($9.99) FREE if you put in the promo code.

My kid is actually playing ours right now
8 Year Trader/Mentor, TFX Guide and #1 Trader
PHONE HELP AVAILABLE!!!!

Old 08-02-2015, 07:56 PM   #6
thanks for the info. I would now need to know how well it credits on train, there are 2 new train site for me to do so I am looking at this offer and the lotto one

Old 08-02-2015, 08:04 PM   #7
You're welcome. Hopefully someone chimes in about it and crediting on TRAINN. I didn't have any problems on Paradise had credit in about 15 mins.
8 Year Trader/Mentor, TFX Guide and #1 Trader
PHONE HELP AVAILABLE!!!!

Old 08-03-2015, 11:19 AM   #8
Thyanks for the info.

Old 08-04-2015, 08:44 AM   #9
Going to do this offer soon!

Old 08-04-2015, 12:56 PM   #10
Quick question catwoman216 are the games any good and what ages are your kids ( so I know if mine would like them)