MyScore.com offer on TRAINN - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Offer Exchange This forum contains information on freebie site offers posted by members who have done them, as well as questions about offers. Feel free to ask about any freebie site offer you might be thinking of doing. Remember, canceling offers to avoid payment is considered fraud, so please do not talk about it in here! Any posts discussing offer cancellation will be deleted without notice.

ForeverMan

Old 03-08-2016, 02:07 PM   #1
Default MyScore.com offer on TRAINN
Anyone have any information on how well this offer credits on TRAINN, and how long it takes to credit? Thanks!

Old 03-08-2016, 09:59 PM   #2
I did this offer when it requires you to do it with credit card only and it was green really fast for me.

hope this help
Kisione
My Honor to Help "You" out! Check out my Thread & PM ME ANYTIME
*CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW MUCH I'VE EARNED SINCE MAY 2013*

Old 10-13-2016, 08:49 AM   #3
I noticed that this post is over six months old, but I felt that I should reply anyway.

I was considering doing the MyScore offer on a TRAINN site and decided to do a little research first. What I found was interesting. Please read the excerpt from a review site that I found online below:

Our MyScore.com Review in a Nutshell

While MyScore.com offers basic credit report monitoring services (fulfilled by CSIdentity and TransUnion), we do not recommend them because we found it impossible to cancel a trial membership with their service once we enrolled. Additionally, they sell customer information to their partners and give users no way to opt out of this.

MyScore is operated by a mysterious company called Golden Scores, LLC, which is owned by an even more mysterious company (Linson & Associates, Inc) that nobody seems to know much about. We consider it a potential red flag when companies go to such lengths to hide their owners from the public.

We strongly advise customers to do their due diligence before engaging the services of this company.

CLICK HERE to read the full review article.

I hope that this helps for anyone considering this offer.