Promoting TFX via my website - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Support TFX Want to get your freebie referrals faster? Help us grow! There are many easy and free things you can do to give TFX a boost, so if you have spare time, have a look!

Trade Thread Stickies

Old 10-17-2016, 12:04 PM   #1
Default Promoting TFX via my website
I have recently put up a website to share my knowledge of Freebie Trading and help promote The Freebie Exchange at the same time.

I was somewhat encouraged by csanders34 to post here and let folks know.

Like everyone here, I feel that one way to make more money is to get more people trading through this forum. My site is still new and I am constantly adding more content. Please feel free to check out my site and leave some objective comments. I would also love to hear from anyone that is interested in posting or submitting articles of their own to the site. Any and all feedback is welcome.

Check it out here:

Freebie Trading Online

Old 10-17-2016, 04:55 PM   #2
Awesome website. It's a Great way to get more Refs and more traffic to TFX.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Job Well Done!!!

Kisione
My Honor to Help "You" out! Check out my Thread & PM ME ANYTIME
*CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW MUCH I'VE EARNED SINCE MAY 2013*

Old 10-17-2016, 07:25 PM   #3
I really enjoyed your thread my name is Howie77787 nice to meet you.....

Old 10-17-2016, 08:54 PM   #4
Looking Good!

Old 10-18-2016, 09:08 AM   #5
I would like to thank each of you for your encouraging comments.

If anyone has an in interesting story or review of anything related to freebie trading, please feel free to post on the site.

PM me for details if interested.

Old 10-19-2016, 07:57 AM   #6
Great looking site!!

Old 10-20-2016, 06:26 AM   #7
Nice going. Promoting off the forum is one of the best ways to get people on the forum and trading.
8 Year Trader/Mentor, TFX Guide and #1 Trader
PHONE HELP AVAILABLE!!!!

Old 10-20-2016, 02:01 PM   #8
Sounds like a good idea. Was it a lot of work?

Old 10-21-2016, 04:48 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask4carl View Post
Sounds like a good idea. Was it a lot of work?
I have built other websites, so the actual setup process for the site wasn't difficult for me.
The time-consuming part is putting together the content and keeping it fresh and interesting.

Old 10-24-2016, 05:12 AM   #10
Hello, I`m dandy8, been trading for 8 years now. Well put together site. Only thing I might suggest is that it should be made more clear that the people need to sign up through a trader. The trader pays them, not the site as explained in your message. { unless I misread it.}From reading you give the impression they only need sign up to an IFW. I`m not knit picking, just think that going through a trader needs to be made perfectly clear. Well done site, I build sites myself and know it`s hectic to keep the content fresh. You are very doing a good job. More folks need take an interest in trading that you do. It`s sometimes slow going, but I have learned to just keep plugging along. Again, site well do, very easy to follow. Thanks for posting your site. { A member here since 2009 } Other trading sites prior to joining TFX. There are lots of good people here at TFX, Catwoman, Penny, Kisione, Cangri787, just to mention a few. Getting long winded. Keep up the good work. Jim