Best Offer? - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Offer Exchange This forum contains information on freebie site offers posted by members who have done them, as well as questions about offers. Feel free to ask about any freebie site offer you might be thinking of doing. Remember, canceling offers to avoid payment is considered fraud, so please do not talk about it in here! Any posts discussing offer cancellation will be deleted without notice.

TFX Merchandise

Old 10-28-2016, 07:54 PM   #1
Default Best Offer?
Just wondering which user has the best offer. Lets clarify the term best offer. What I mean by best offer is, spending the least amount of cash for the most amount of cash back.

Old 10-28-2016, 09:46 PM   #2
A great way to save money would be completing Half credit sites that pay out 15.00,Which would be obtaining 0.50,
Also signing up to Free offers where your not spending any money at all....... Hope this helps!!!

Old 10-29-2016, 08:28 AM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by howie77787 View Post
A great way to save money would be completing Half credit sites that pay out 15.00,Which would be obtaining 0.50,
Also signing up to Free offers where your not spending any money at all....... Hope this helps!!!
Sorry Howie, but most Traders are going to disagree with you here. Half credit sites are going to use just as much if not more offers that a full credit site and in some cases you can complete a higher paying full credit site with just as many offers as a half credit site.

The whole point is you have to do your own research because each site is different on how many offers it takes to complete, plus the traders do not know what offers you have already done (you can not redo an offer), and each trader may offer a different pay out for the same site. Look through the Cash For Referral section of the forum and study the open threads and what each of those traders have to offer. Then once you have met the post count needed, you can contact the trader with the site you like the best to see about setting up a trade.

Old 10-29-2016, 02:11 PM   #4
As mentioned above, the key is check out those Thread in the Cash/ref section and do an offer plan. Most thread there have sites with "view offer" link and how much they pay for each site. So, it's better to check it out.
Just a FYI, it's better to start with easy sites such as small sites first then work your way up. It will maximize your profit plus you'll have more TR.

hope this help
Kisione
My Honor to Help "You" out! Check out my Thread & PM ME ANYTIME
*CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW MUCH I'VE EARNED SINCE MAY 2013*