Hello TFX!!!! - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Newbie Exchange This is the place to introduce yourself on TFX. Check out some of the basic information for beginners if you are new to freebies, or just say hello and meet some new friends!

ForeverMan

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 04:54 AM   #1
Default Hello TFX!!!!
Hello it's currently 5:45 am here on the East Coast and here I am. Hello everyone, I joined about 2 days ago and just wanted to take time to read the guidelines and to touch base with my guide. A little about me:

- Spent 6 yrs in the Air Force

-Future college student

- Proud aunt to 3 wonderful kids

-I'm a dog lover (cats are growing on me)

- Music lover (just about all types)

That's about it for now but I am excited to be here and to learn while I earn on TFX and look forward to getting to know you all too.

Old 11-12-2016, 08:27 AM   #2
Hello and Welcome to TFX. You're going to love it here.
8 Year Trader/Mentor, TFX Guide and #1 Trader
PHONE HELP AVAILABLE!!!!

Old 11-12-2016, 08:33 AM   #3

WELCOME TO THE FREEBIE EXCHANGE!

You have taken the first step to a new life in the Wonderful World of Freebie Trading. I am sure you are going to love it. This is a great place to have some fun, make new friends, and earn money at the same time.

You are here, Just like everyone else~~To make some $$$.

It may seem overwhelming right now, but there are many great Mentors here to help you get started. Take your time, look around, & introduce yourself.

Then contact your Mentor (if you were assigned one) or if not, find one in the Trading area that you feel comfortable working with, who will help you become a successful trader.

Make sure you have a Plan, Do the Right Sites, and Be Safe.

Best Wishes & Happy Trading,
~Penney~
YOUR FRIENDLY TRADER ♥♥Penney♥♥

Old 11-12-2016, 01:51 PM   #4
Hello & Welcome to TFX,

You've join the best forum in the Freebie Trading World.
TFX was build for people like you and I.
For people who are looking for an opportunity to earn an extra income.
You have come to the right place!!!

So let's do this!!!
To get start, check out the "How to Start Smart and Fast Thread Here!! or this Tutorial Video Here!! if you haven’t already, then find a trader/mentor in the Cash/ref Sub-Forum Here!!! who will walk you through and show you the way to become a successful freebie trader. This forum is full of members who are willing to help you out, but you must make the first move. [FYI!!! we are not allow to make the first contact.]
So, Reply to Our Cash/ref Thread or send a Private message to any of us
then
LET'S ROLL!!!!

Again!!! Welcome to TFX!!

Have Fun!!!

Kisione!!!!
My Honor to Help "You" out! Check out my Thread & PM ME ANYTIME
*CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW MUCH I'VE EARNED SINCE MAY 2013*

Old 11-12-2016, 02:58 PM   #5
Hi there My name is Howie77787 Nice to meet you I am glad you have joined the best Freebie Trading site ever Again Welcome hope you have fun and make lots of money!!!!!

Old 11-14-2016, 12:00 PM   #6
Welcome to The Freebie Exchange!!

You have found a great place to make some money, have fun while doing it, and make some great friends.
We all started for the same reason and have been where you are today. Start reading around the forum and get with your Mentor as they are there to help you learn this great business. They will answer your questions and start you with your first trade. You can also choice someone to work with out of the Trading area of the forum to work with if you were not assigned a mentor.
Please remember that in order to send a private message to member of the forum that is not your Mentor or Staff member you must make 5 posts in the forum first. This thread, 5 Post Rule, will explain things to you and help you to reach this goal. Also take a look at this Video Guide to help get yourself going here at TFX.
Any questions you might have you can also post on the forum to get an answer to. This is a great way to get several inputs to a problem you might be having or to something you do not understand.
Again Welcome and see you around.

Closed Thread