Other Sister Offers (Only One Offer From Each Can Be Completed) - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Offer Exchange This forum contains information on freebie site offers posted by members who have done them, as well as questions about offers. Feel free to ask about any freebie site offer you might be thinking of doing. Remember, canceling offers to avoid payment is considered fraud, so please do not talk about it in here! Any posts discussing offer cancellation will be deleted without notice.

Paradise Freebies

Old 02-10-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
Default Other Sister Offers (Only One Offer From Each Can Be Completed)
OTHER NETWORKS OF SISTER OFFERS

Here are a few more examples of sister offers. Please Note: This is not an all-inclusive list; however, it is a strong representation of current offers on numerous freebie sites.

You can only do one of these:
Overnight Genius
Debt Snap
Easy Cash U
Rising Star

Nutritional Science Labs:
Captiva Stretch Marks
Lipocerin

Eye My Credit
Free Credit Report.com

Mod Edit- Title edited to make it more understandable to newer members.

Last edited by Smokinmedic; 10-14-2010 at 06:32 AM.

Old 02-10-2009, 09:46 PM   #2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPickett View Post

Here are a few more examples of sister offers. Please Note: This is not an all-inclusive list; however, it is a strong representation of current offers on numerous freebie sites.

Overnight Genius
Debt Snap
Easy Cash U
Rising Star

Captiva Stretch Marks
Lipocerin

Eye My Credit
Free Credit Report.com

Thanks for the heads up Mrs.P

Old 02-11-2009, 04:32 AM   #3
Thank you for posting this!! Really good info to have---

MikiHope

Old 02-16-2009, 11:21 AM   #4
Again, great information. Sticked!

Anyone who finds more of these, please post them in this thread as a reply. We should add the list of PWW ofers as well to this.

Just to clarify, these are different offers from one company. You are only allowed to do one of these, ever, across any freebie site you may be signed up on.

For example, if you are signed up on youripodtouch4free and you to Overnight Genius as an offer, then you are no longer allowed to do:

Overnight Genuis
Debt Snap
Easy Cash U
Rising Star

not just on youripodtouch4free, but across any other freebie site you may sign up on in the future.

As you probably already know, they're not too keen on volunteering this kind of information to you through their sites (a practice I find rather shady to be honest), so always keep a spreadsheet record of the offers you have done. They make it very easy to violate tos these days, so be vigilant!

I tend to completely avoid these offers altogether. Not a healthy or forthcoming business practice in my humble opinion, so I just don't give them my business.

TFX GUIDE: Run through this and you will know your way around.

TFX RULES: Of course.

FREE REFERRAL BANKS: Need refs? Sign up

Old 04-11-2009, 09:43 PM   #5
Exclamation PWW Offers
You asked for a list of PWW offers, so here it is. They have taken most of them down now, as I understand that PWW has left the incentive marketing industry. But here are still a few left hanging around on some sites. But for those of you that would like them for your reference, here is the list I had..

Here is a list of the PWW (Pacific Web Works) offers:
Amazon Amazing Web Stores
Chuck Mullaney eBay
eAuction Expert
eAuction Tutor
eBay Toolkit
Google Home Business Kit
Google SEO Supervisor
How to Create Your Own Empire
Increase My Margin
QuickBooks
Quick Start Business Kit
Yahoo Search Success Center
Yahoo Tool Kit
Forex
UMAC Core Marine Phytoplankton
eSuccess2U

Old 06-10-2009, 06:25 PM   #6
Yes the Eye my credit and the
Go free credit report.com

are the same company and no credit will be given for the second offer you do as I found out the hard way.

seriously though, why would a single IFW site have both offers listed if they were being paid by the same company? Just my take on it. Or at the very least, the IFW should have had it in the description "you can only do either "A" or "B" and not both"

Old 09-02-2009, 07:11 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPickett View Post

Overnight Genius
Debt Snap
Easy Cash U
Rising Star

Captiva Stretch Marks
Lipocerin

Eye My Credit
Free Credit Report.com

It's all starting to make sense now! thanks for the head's up

Old 09-16-2009, 08:46 AM   #8
I got these offers on Trainn and you can only complete one of them...

Holsted Jewelers/ Sapphire bracelet- This is the same company, and you can only complete one of these.

Identity Guard/ Identity Truth- This is the same company. If you do Identity Guard, Identity Truth is already included, so you can only do one or the other of these.
Hope this helps!

Old 09-16-2009, 09:01 AM   #9
You'd never know this thread was about offers by its title, which is kinda misleading. I could add lots more to this thread and will try to find time to do so.

Old 09-16-2009, 09:04 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterboy2524 View Post
You'd never know this thread was about offers by its title, which is kinda misleading. I could add lots more to this thread and will try to find time to do so.
Cool! Every little bit of info helps!