Other Sister Offers (Only One Offer From Each Can Be Completed) - Page 2 - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Offer Exchange This forum contains information on freebie site offers posted by members who have done them, as well as questions about offers. Feel free to ask about any freebie site offer you might be thinking of doing. Remember, canceling offers to avoid payment is considered fraud, so please do not talk about it in here! Any posts discussing offer cancellation will be deleted without notice.

Paradise Freebies

Old 09-20-2009, 08:26 PM   #11
Idol White, Kardashian Smile and OxySleep by HealthBuy - can't do more than 1 of these offers.

Old 09-20-2009, 11:22 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterboy2524 View Post
Idol White, Kardashian Smile and OxySleep by HealthBuy - can't do more than 1 of these offers.
LOL, T! I was just gonna say that!

Old 09-20-2009, 11:33 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokinmedic View Post
LOL, T! I was just gonna say that!
LOL, I was surprised I beat you to it, smokin!

Old 09-21-2009, 05:34 AM   #14
actually you can do 2 trials from health buy. I did kardashian smile and pet bounce, but when I tried to do some other one it said only 2 allowed per person

Old 09-26-2009, 12:14 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sable24x7 View Post
actually you can do 2 trials from health buy. I did kardashian smile and pet bounce, but when I tried to do some other one it said only 2 allowed per person
Yes, you can do 2 healthbuy offers, but not 2 from the above list.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:12 AM   #16
Identity Lookout and ProtectMyID are one and the same offer, you cannot do both.

Old 02-28-2010, 05:18 PM   #17
This is good need to know info. Thought I'd bump it up.

Old 03-03-2010, 08:19 AM   #18
Great idea...and any more that can be added would be way kewl, too

Old 04-21-2010, 03:04 PM   #19
Default What happen's?
Ok I do the Overnight Genuis. then tommorow I do Easy Cash U. Will I get banned, go red and have to find a different offer or what?

Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkboy View Post
Again, great information. Sticked!

Anyone who finds more of these, please post them in this thread as a reply. We should add the list of PWW ofers as well to this.

Just to clarify, these are different offers from one company. You are only allowed to do one of these, ever, across any freebie site you may be signed up on.

For example, if you are signed up on youripodtouch4free and you to Overnight Genius as an offer, then you are no longer allowed to do:

Overnight Genuis
Debt Snap
Easy Cash U
Rising Star

not just on youripodtouch4free, but across any other freebie site you may sign up on in the future.

As you probably already know, they're not too keen on volunteering this kind of information to you through their sites (a practice I find rather shady to be honest), so always keep a spreadsheet record of the offers you have done. They make it very easy to violate tos these days, so be vigilant!

I tend to completely avoid these offers altogether. Not a healthy or forthcoming business practice in my humble opinion, so I just don't give them my business.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:12 PM   #20
You will either not able to do it or if you can do both they might put you on hold, don't give credit or simply revoke credit but you won't get banned for that. You will just have to find another offer

BTW at this time those offers are not on sites anymore, right now u gotta look for offers that have SE in front of it - those u can only do one