Other Sister Offers (Only One Offer From Each Can Be Completed) - Page 3 - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Offer Exchange This forum contains information on freebie site offers posted by members who have done them, as well as questions about offers. Feel free to ask about any freebie site offer you might be thinking of doing. Remember, canceling offers to avoid payment is considered fraud, so please do not talk about it in here! Any posts discussing offer cancellation will be deleted without notice.

Trade Thread Stickies

Old 05-21-2010, 07:33 AM   #21
Yeah, this prolly needs updating for sure and yeah, looking for that lil SE is an excellent idea, yet folks also need to check in the tos/terms of service for their offers and see what company owns the offer they're gonna do...

The bulk of them just won't allow the transaction to go through...which can be a good indicator it's in a family of other offers, yet a reminder...check your cc or bank account as just 'cause it says "transaction could not be processed"....lol...doesn't mean they didn't take any money

Old 06-01-2010, 08:14 PM   #22
This info is worth repeating

bh

Old 10-13-2010, 08:40 PM   #23
Time to bring this forward again. It is very good information for beginners and veterans alike. It should be reviewed every once in awhile.

Old 10-14-2010, 03:50 AM   #24
Family offers on the same web site? What a pain. Do these two offers qualify as family offer?

- 22k Gold Babe Ruth Baseball Card for $1.90
- 22k Gold Mr. Spock Baseball Card $1.90

I remember seeing them in some of the sites I browsed through.
Definitely going to bookmark this thread for future reference.

P.S. - On a side-note, I do make a spreadsheet for the offers I've completed.

Old 10-14-2010, 05:44 AM   #25
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikgeo450 View Post
Family offers on the same web site? What a pain. Do these two offers qualify as family offer?

Yes, they are from the same company - Danbury Mint....but rumor has it you can do more than one, but there must be a time lapse between like a month.

Old 10-14-2010, 06:39 AM   #26
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikgeo450 View Post

Danbury Mint is the company that offers these, they also offer the Steelers Shot Glass offer. You can do more than one but have to wait 30 days between offers.

On another note- you should ALWAYS keep some sort of spreadsheet for offers you have completed! Otherwise, you may miss ending dates for trials, not have cs phone numbers if you need them, ect. All that information is very important in doing freebies, especially as you do more sites and more offers. After awhile, they all start looking alike, especially the Credit Report and Identity ones. Do yourself a favor and make up a sheet of your offers completed, the name of the company, their phone number, the date you completed the offer and the date the trial ends. You will be glad you did!

Old 12-09-2010, 08:59 PM   #27
There is a new one coming out called DealPal. They offer products at a discounted price, but only one offer from them can be completed.

Old 12-13-2010, 03:15 PM   #28
Thx for this information. Some good stuff there.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:17 AM   #29
glad I read this one! Thanks

Old 02-06-2011, 10:26 AM   #30
Good info. Nice to know before you do any offers.....