Help us increase traffic to TFX, vote here once a day! - Page 2 - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Support TFX Want to get your freebie referrals faster? Help us grow! There are many easy and free things you can do to give TFX a boost, so if you have spare time, have a look!

Paradise Freebies

Old 07-21-2008, 12:20 AM  
Default Help us increase traffic to TFX, vote here once a day!
Voting on the sites on this page once a day will help bring TFX up in their rankings, and get us noticed by more people! It only takes a few seconds to do!

Click here to Vote!

Be sure to come back once every day, help us get to #1!

Last edited by Sharkboy; 04-25-2009 at 12:53 AM.

Old 07-22-2008, 11:29 PM   #11
Thanks for voting and remember you can do this once a day.I will post back once we get both links up and running.

Old 07-23-2008, 04:38 PM   #12
need more people voting, still not ranked on gamesites 200

Old 07-23-2008, 08:16 PM   #13
Voted! Good stuff

Old 07-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #14
Voted!

Old 07-23-2008, 10:20 PM   #15
just voted

Old 07-23-2008, 10:32 PM   #16
jayman I got your banner code, but it just takes you to the same place that the link you posted does. Does following the link mean we've voted? Because I really can't find a place to vote at all on the ps3 site, and I'd rather not embed an html banner. Posts don't allow html and I don't want to hard-code it into the site, at least not yet...

Anyhow lemme know man!

TFX GUIDE: Run through this and you will know your way around.

TFX RULES: Of course.

FREE REFERRAL BANKS: Need refs? Sign up

Old 07-23-2008, 11:38 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkboy View Post
jayman I got your banner code, but it just takes you to the same place that the link you posted does. Does following the link mean we've voted? Because I really can't find a place to vote at all on the ps3 site, and I'd rather not embed an html banner. Posts don't allow html and I don't want to hard-code it into the site, at least not yet...

Anyhow lemme know man!
Well it should take you to a screen where it would say vote for the Freebieexchange.com. I think the only way that site might work will be for to hard code the html into the site.Thats what i had to do last time i used that site.

Old 07-23-2008, 11:56 PM   #18
Ok looks like i figured it out so we wont have to put up the banners so hoepfully people will vote.The more votes the more traffic.The more traffic the more freebies for everyone.

Old 07-24-2008, 05:09 AM   #19
do not know how it works but we are still not on the board,must take a lot of votes.

Old 07-24-2008, 12:21 PM   #20
just keep voting! I just voted for the 3rd time