How Long Did It Really Take For That Offer To Credit? - Page 14 - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Offer Exchange This forum contains information on freebie site offers posted by members who have done them, as well as questions about offers. Feel free to ask about any freebie site offer you might be thinking of doing. Remember, canceling offers to avoid payment is considered fraud, so please do not talk about it in here! Any posts discussing offer cancellation will be deleted without notice.

ForeverMan

Old 09-09-2014, 02:43 PM   #131
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyWifey View Post
Is this list still current?? I see the original post is a few years old but there are still new posts... Just did Gamefly on Paradise Freebies and came to see how it credits. I'm worried b/c it froze on the payment screen for like 10 min but finally went through to my account.

You will find that many post where started several years ago, but they have been kept running and current. This keeps the forum clean.

The newer post are the current ones. I would only rely on the ones that are within 6 months old. Networks are always updating offers to try and fix problems with offers or just out right replacing them.

Old 09-09-2014, 06:43 PM   #132
Thanks!

Old 11-23-2015, 11:35 AM   #133
This thread is extremely helpful! I see that it was started years ago, is it being updated or should I just go back a few pages and read the new posts?

Thank you

Old 11-23-2015, 09:31 PM   #134
From above post:

Quote:
You will find that many post where started several years ago, but they have been kept running and current. This keeps the forum clean.

The newer post are the current ones. I would only rely on the ones that are within 6 months old. Networks are always updating offers to try and fix problems with offers or just out right replacing them.

Old 10-01-2017, 03:35 PM   #135
Thank you for this great resource to turn to! Very helpful for everyone, especially us newbies .