Where can I purchase a Trade Thread Sticky? - Freebie Trading | Work at Home | Make Money Online Forum - The Freebie eXchange

Information & Updates If you need to know, it's in here. Information about TFX, our members, site options, updates and whatever else we can think of to throw in. Check back often!

Paradise Freebies

Old 08-16-2008, 02:11 PM   #1
Default Where can I purchase a Trade Thread Sticky?
Purchasing a paid sticky has a few advantages:

1. Your trade thread will be at the top of the forum for the time it is stuck, no bumping to get ahead of the competition!

2. Your trade thread will be in a separate section in the forum making it readily noticeable!

3. You can use bbcode tags to put colors in your sticky titles, making them even more eye-catching!
  • If you find this difficult to accomplish, simply design the title of your choice and send it to an admin or Mod via PM so they can update your sticky thread. All trade thread titles (including bbcode tags) must be 200 characters or less.
For information on pricing, or to purchase a sticky, look in your Control Panel under "Miscellaneous" for "Paid Subscriptions", or you can just click HERE.

Once you have purchased a trade sticky, contact Free Referral Jay to make arrangements for placement!

That is all, enjoy!

-Shark

TFX GUIDE: Run through this and you will know your way around.

TFX RULES: Of course.

FREE REFERRAL BANKS: Need refs? Sign up

Last edited by csanders34; 06-23-2014 at 07:53 PM. Reason: change contact because delobar is no longer active

Old 10-20-2008, 07:48 AM   #2
Coooooooool

I think imma buy one soon

Old 10-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #3
I will get one when I cash out,
for sure

Old 01-23-2009, 05:33 PM   #4
bump (to light up the shoutbox for someone)

Old 02-08-2009, 08:28 PM   #5
Im gonna get one when i cashout/Get a referral :/

Old 03-22-2009, 11:04 PM   #6
Default cooooooooool
wow i need one of those

Last edited by MikiHope; 04-05-2009 at 11:58 AM. Reason: remove banner

Old 05-05-2009, 03:08 PM   #7
Great to know! I'll be purchasing one tonight!! Get my face out there..hehe

Old 06-08-2009, 10:28 AM   #8
Very Nice. Gotta have.

Old 07-12-2009, 02:27 PM   #9
Question Question
Do I need to already have my trade thread up to purchase a sticky? Or can I purchase now and then contact DiamondR when I've got the thread complete?

Old 07-13-2009, 12:01 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by neeny View Post
Do I need to already have my trade thread up to purchase a sticky? Or can I purchase now and then contact DiamondR when I've got the thread complete?
You could purchase one now and then once you got your trade thread posted contact diamond.Just remember the day you purchased the trade sticky if you are going to wait awhile that way it will make it easier for us to check our records.